- Unless You choose to fill out a ‘Contact Us’ form, (found on many of the pages of the Site) or You email us directly, UD Group does not collect personally identifiable information about You (such as Your name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc). In the ordinary course, UD Group only uses the personally identifiable information You provide solely to respond to Your inquiry. That said UD Group cannot guarantee the privacy of personal information You transmit over the web or that may be collectable in transit by others, including contractors who provide services to UD Group.
- UD Group automatically collects certain non-personally identifiable information when You visit the Site (such as the type of browser You are using, the type of operating system You are using, and the domain name of Your Internet service provider (e.g. Sky, Virgin, TalkTalk). This non personally identifiable information may be used by UD Group to analyse Site usage which allows UD Group to improve the design and content of the Site.
- UD Group reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as deemed necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
- A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. This helps us to provide You with a good experience when you browse the Site and also allows UD Group to improve the Site and services offered from time to time.
- where they are essential to make the Site work;
- to enable the personalisation features on the Site (which give You the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which You have input on line)
- to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use the Site and to help us improve the structure of the Site.
- UD Group cannot identify you personally via cookies.
General Provisions / Jurisdiction
This Site is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For any information related to this Site and its use, please contact UD Group at email@example.com